Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Do you love cars and people? We need you! Precision Automotive Service is seeking a passionate customer service professional to join our team. The Customer Service Representative will support the Precision team to consistently deliver exceptional service, grow our reputation and increase our success. For the right person, there could be opportunities to advance to a more senior customer service or sales role over time. Automotive industry experience is not required for this role. The most important attribute is proven passion and expertise in delivering a premium customer service experience.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional and organized work environment that supports our employees to do great work and have a quality life. We are closed on evenings and weekends, offer full benefits, regularly provide paid training and pride ourselves on a clean, safe and positive work environment with a stable long-term team. We are planning to expand in the future into a brand new modern facility.
- Managing Client Inquiries and Intake
- Energetically and professionally greets customers and answers phones
- Schedules customer in for appointments
- Passing on messages and forwarding emails to appropriate team members
- Taking work orders and completing intake paperwork
- Introduce new customers to our facility and staff
- Ensure quality control checks are made on each repair order
- Make reminder and scheduling calls
- Assess customer needs consistently and effectively
- Educate customers proactively on service requirements, options and future needs (with their financial needs in mind)
- Ensure customers transportation and other needs are met during the repair
- Efficiently schedule repair orders
- Create repair orders
- Do initial estimates on repair orders
- Parts sourcing and distribution
- Managing Service Communication and Completion
- Monitor ongoing progress, Technician assignments and update schedule (during and end of day)
- Update customers proactively on job progress
- Support Service Advisor to deal with customer questions, concerns and complaints as needed
- Ensure quality control (do or delegate as required)
- Looks for opportunities where situation-specific follow-up is required to supplement our automated follow up systems.
- Present and explain invoices (if Service Advisor is not available)
- Send payment links and follow up on payments
- Send out Thank You notes
- Get testimonials and sign clients up on any promotions
- Look for sales opportunities based on conversations with clients
- Vehicle & Facilities Management
- Sanitize and prep cars for technicians
- Get courtesy cars sanitized and prepped for customers
- Detail and sanitize cars prior to delivering to customers
- Pick up and deliver vehicles to customers
- Adjust levels of detailing and sanitization to fit how busy the shop is
- Prepare paperwork and sign out courtesy cars
- Ensure facilities reflect our standard of premium service at all times
- Maintain supplies and equipment
- Shop opening and closing procedures
- General Administrative Support
- Answering phones and emails promptly and professionally
- Entering parts invoices
- Registering warranties
- Filling out rebate forms on behalf of customers
- Supporting owners in management tasks as needed
- Several years of customer service experience in any industry and a proven passion for delivering service excellence.
- Automotive industry experience as a Service Advisor would be an asset but is not required.
- Experience using customer service management software, microsoft office suite and, ideally industry specific tools such as Protractor, Autotextme, Alldata, and Identifix.
- Drivers license and clean driving record (Drivers Abstract required).
Note re: Work Conditions
Due to COVID-19 we want to emphasize that we have implemented protocols to protect the safety of both our staff and our clients, but candidates should be aware that they will be required to interact with up to 20 people/day. This may include driving and delivering client’s cars (Solo), cleaning and sanitizing client cars, and speaking with customers and staff in the office. All PPE will be provided.