Our FREE roadside Assistance Program Just Got Better!
Call us for details.
- Mechanical First Aid: Any service requiring a minor adjustment, exclusive of parts; to enable a disabled vehicle to proceed under its own power (where available)
- Tire Service: The changing of a flat tire with an inflated spare
- Battery Service: Attempting to start a vehicle with a booster battery
- Delivery Service: Delivering needed fuel or fluid to the disablement location (the customer is responsible for paying the actual cost of the goods delivered)
- Towing Service: Any tow of $75 or less is completely covered. Additional mileage is available and will be negotiated prior to sending out service. Accident towing is not included
- Extrication/Winching: 1 truck and 1 half hour of labour to dislodge the customer’s vehicle from sand, curbs, snow, railroad tracks etc. Vehicle must not be more than 15 feet from a regularly maintained roadway
Coverage is limited to (i) passenger vehicles less than 12,000lbs / 5,450kg, (ii) $75 per event, and (iii) disablements within Canada.
Roadside assistance is valid one hundred and eighty (180) days from the date of your activation of this card. Note that you must be activated in Roadside Care* at least twenty-four hours prior to any service requests.